Monday 15 February 2010

Valentines Day

I hope you all had a lovely Valentines day!

I had to work, but thats ok because me and my boyfriend Ben had a nice meal and went to see The Princess and the Frog on Friday night to make up for it :)

Work was super busy with Valentines couples coming out for a romantic dinner (I waitress at an Italian restaurant).

I got to take home some super cute heart balloons after work so thats cool. They are on little sticks and everything! I drew a cheesy face on one of them because I just couldn't resist.
Photobucket

Here is a photo of me and Ben at last years May Ball. We will have been together for 2 years at the end of this April. <3 I am a very lucky girl.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Aww such a cute couple pic! Glad you had a wonderful valentine's night!

    ReplyDelete