Friday 30 March 2012

Sunshine and Shopping

Today I enjoyed some shopping and sunshine at McArthur Glen Outlet with my friend Amy.
What I wore:
Photobucket
Pleat skirt New look, Top New Look, Denim jacket H&M and Necklace Topshop

At McArthur Glen there are lots of popular brands such as Ted Baker, Vans, French Connection, Nike, Next and Levis all at discounted prices.

I bought this top from Saltrock RRP £21.99 I got it for £15.99. I love the acid wash/dyed colour of the top I can't wait to wear it!
Photobucket
There were some great sunglasses and handbags but unfortunately I am on a budget this month so no more for me.

Then we went down the road to the beach at Ogmore.Photobucket
Photobucket
such lovely weather! hot and sunny, the water was still a bit chilly though.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
There were lots of sheep on the grassy banks by the beach with their little lambys too, so cute! Also imagine living in one of the houses by the beach I would never want to go to work if I woke up to see the sea from my window every day!!

Have you got any bargains recently? How have you been enjoying this heatwave?

Emily x

3 comments:

  1. I love the Saltrock top, fab design and very pretty indeed! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, the lambs is adorable. Love the pleated skirt!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete