Thursday 22 March 2012

Kiss the Cook

A week or so ago over on Beautiful Mess (one of my favourite blogs) they did a post about their favourite cookbooks. I thought this was a fantastic idea, so I want to share with you my pick of the best too.
Photobucket
My favourite recipes are:
From the Moomin Cookbook the Meat and Macaroni Bake and the Ham Pie.

From Hamlyn's Fondue Cookbook the Dutch Fondue and the Cider Fondue
Photobucket


What I also like to do is keep a folder full of pages from supermarket magazines with recipes I would like to try or recipes I have googled searched for on the web. Its a good habit to get into because you will have a good resource for dinner party ideas or just a tasty evening meal for yourself.

If you read my blog much you will know I love River cottage and have recently dabbled in bread baking so this would be the perfect next addition to my shelves.
Photobucket
Handbook no3 Bread

Don't forget to check out Beautiful Mess

Emily x

3 comments:

  1. I can imagine the Moommin cookbook being rather fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cider Fondue sounds delicious!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, I have tagged you in my versatile blogger award!
      http://my-own-treasurechest.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/versatile-blogger-award.html
      xo

      Delete