Tuesday 22 November 2011

still resisting putting up the tree! how good am I?

I can't wait for pay day so I can start getting my christmas presents for everyone, I have some great ideas this year I wont post them because I don't want to ruin any suprises.

My work christmas party is soon as well, what shall I wear?!

I will probably use a dress I already own but I have a lack of shoes, well at least ones that arent seriously scuffed!

New Look is always my first go-to for shoes theyre so cheap and good quality:
Photobucket These look they are straight out of Disneys Hercules! Gold winged shoes like Hermes wears :D £22.50

and look another Gucci inspired purple and gold heel! I LOVE these they are a much closer match to the Gucci pair!
Photobucket
A bit more pricey at £42 from Dorothy Perkins


I also love these shoe boots from Boohoo
Photobucket these are a resonable £35

I will do another post when I have decided! x

No comments:

Post a Comment