Friday 25 September 2009

Sushi Experience

So i had my first sushi experience the other day. I do not like seafood so i stuck to the vegtarian ones.

hmmmm...it was interesting but I think I will stick to noodles myself. Ben however loved it. Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

One thing I did enjoy was the sushi restaurants decor, it was just how I imagine Japan to be.
Transformers and giant Sakura flowers adorned the walls and a little convyer belt took the sushi around in little colourful bowls right where we sat.
Photobucket
Photobucket

check out the sushi chopstick holder!! ^__^
Photobucket

Sushi might not be to my taste but it sure is beautiful to look at here are some sushi lovely bits that I am craving.
Photobucket
Photobucket
www.theoriginalsushipillow.com

Check the sushi jewellery here:
http://www.creativeadornments.com/sushi.html

Sushi plasters from Borders
Photobucket

I was reading Katy Perry's blog and she had some awesome sushi nails done whilst she was in Japan look here
http://katyperryblog.tumblr.com/
Photobucket Photobucket

Do you like sushi? have you been to Japan? do you have any cool sushi parapheralia?

No comments:

Post a Comment